Sunday, April 09, 2006

What Hit of the week record is most popular?


Archeophone released two 2CDs filled with Hit of the week recordings.
As I was interested to learn if they are still mentioned in the Most Popular list. ( The first 2CD ( Arch 3002) is still on 5 )) I visited their sites.

Surfing on their website I learned that they now have a voting system to find out what tune is the most popular of each release. The voting list for the first The Complete Hit of the Week Recordings (volume 1) ( Arch 3002) is to be found here and here and the voting list for the second The Complete Hit of the Week Recordings volume 2 ( Arch 3003) here and here .

Please vote and if you like inform me what titles are your choice. As this is a new service from Archeophone they need a lot of votes. Let's have a look at the results within' a few weeks.

This subject has also been published on my Keep swinging web log

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home